GBIP: USA - Battery technologies
Innovate UK has opened for application another Global Business Innovation Programme (GBIP) - this one focusing on battery technologies and the US market
Applications are sought from businesses involved in:
- propulsion battery development
- development of new and emerging automotive battery technologies
- provision of stationary storage solutions for both grid and home
Businesses could be developing:
- next generation battery technologies
- critical material free cathodes and batteries
- technologies supporting circularity for enhanced recycling
- increased sustainability of battery supply chains
- efficient battery manufacturing technologies
Up to 15 high-growth innovative businesses will be chosen to explore and exploit the collaboration, growth and innovation opportunities that exist in the USA.
The programme will include preparation for a physical market visit in September and attendance at The Battery Show, as well as post-visit support from an Innovate UK EDGE Innovation and Growth Specialist to help you capitalise on the opportunities identified.
How to apply?
To be eligible to apply, you must be:
- a UK based innovation-led company with ambitions to grow and internationalise
- a company with fewer than 500 employees
- able to attend and complete all activities
You can apply online to take part in this GBIP. You can download an example GBIP application form (PDF, 2.6MB) to help you prepare your submission.
Applications will close on Friday 10 June 2022.
For more information or help with your application, contact Bradley Rowley from Innovate UK EDGE at firstname.lastname@example.org.
First published 12 May 2022