GIP: Agrifood - Singapore, Gateway to Asia
Explore agrifood opportunities throughout Singapore and Asia and receive 1to1 bespoke guidance and business support from Innovate UK EDGE
Innovate UK is currently accepting applications for up to eight innovative small and medium-sized businesses to join their agrifood programme with GROW accelerator in Singapore.
Applications are welcome from agrifood tech and innovative food and beverage businesses involved in (but not limited to) the following areas:
- controlled environment agriculture
- sustainable food production systems
- sustainable packaging and bioplastics
- plant-based foods
- alternative proteins
- functional ingredients
- food traceability and provenance
- food waste and circular economy
- climate-smart agritech solutions
- regenerative agriculture
- human and animal nutrition
- agriculture inputs and bio-fertilisers
What does the programme include?
The programme includes four stages: preparation workshops, a market visit, (virtual) incubation and subsequent exploitation of the programme.
You can expect to benefit from:
- 1:1 support and opportunities to engage with GROW's global network of agrifood companies, experts, mentors, and industry partners
- group learning insight sessions
- pitching opportunities and access to investor, corporate, and strategic partner networks in Asia
- support from GROW to help you build a local team and presence
- access to ASEAN agrifood ecosystem and fellow entrepreneurs and events
The programme will be delivered virtually with opportunities for a physical presence in Singapore in accordance with public health guidelines and upon request.
How to apply?
To be eligible to apply, you must be:
- a UK based company
- a company with fewer than 500 employees
- an agrifood or innovative food and beverage business
You can apply online to take part in this Global Incubator Programme.
There will be an applicant briefing on Tuesday 7 June 2022 for those interested in applying. Register for the briefing.
Applications will close on 1 July 2022. For more information or help with your application, contact Ian Holmes at Ian.Holmes@innovateukedge.ukri.org.
First published 16 May 2022