Innovation programme for Ballymena based businesses
4i Innovation Programme opens to applications in May to help Ballymena businesses become more agile and innovate
4i Innovation Programme is designed to help the micro and small businesses across all sectors in Ballymena adapt to changing times and become more agile within the turbulent market conditions, by helping businesses innovate.
What does the programme involve?
Through this programme up to 3 participants per business will benefit from:
- FourSight Thinking Profile - this is a four-step framework which identifies the thinking preferences, for each participant on the programme, are with regards to problem solving and innovation.
- Innovate NI Innovation Accreditation Programme - discover where you are on the innovation framework with a company diagnostic survey & certification
- Business Model Canvas and Value Proposition Canvas - using the latest business modelling tools from Stratgyzer.com to analyse the market fit of your business innovation.
- Individual Business Innovation Coaching
- Signposting and referral onwards to other relevant business support
- £500 Innovation Seed Fund to each participating business
- be over 18 years old
- be based in the greater Ballymena area
- have identified potential opportunities to grow their business
- actively participate in all aspects of the 4i Innovation
Applications open in May 2022
Recruitment for cohort 3 begins in May 2022. Delivery of the programme will take place throughout June, July and August 2022. The time requirement for businesses during the delivery period is around 6 days. Delivery will be through face-to-face meetings as well as through workshops.
There will be a further recruitment process for cohort 4 in September 2022, with delivery during October, November and December 2022.
First published 26 April 2022