Find customs agents and fast parcel operators
Last updated 26 March 2021
It can be complicated to submit import and export customs declarations, so you may want to use a company that specialises in this area.
- customs agents and brokers
- freight forwarders
- shipping companies
- fast parcel operators (for example, couriers or next-day parcels services)
- agents who specialise in a certain industry, for example, fresh foods or pharmaceuticals
Find out more about getting someone to deal with customs for you.
HMRC provides access to a list of customs agents and fast parcel operators. Businesses on these lists are not vetted, approved or recommended by HMRC. The information is provided to HMRC by the customs agents and fast parcel operators, and HMRC does not verify or guarantee how current or accurate it is.
List of customs agents
Customs agents on this list provide a range of customs services on traders’ behalf - access the list of customs agents.
List of fast parcel operators
Fast parcel operators on this list offer a range of customs services for both low and high-value parcels - access the list of last parcel operators.
Add your company
If your business offers customs services and is not listed here, email: email@example.com with the following information:
- the name of the business to be listed
- the telephone number and email address for contact
- whether you would like to be listed as an agent, a fast parcel operator, or both
You can also tell HMRC if you:
- are available to take on new clients
- provide services for smaller traders
- can help move goods subject to sanitary and phytosanitary checks
- offer customs clearances using advance fixing certificates, roll on roll off port, or Common Transit
- offer customs services with a duty deferment account