Mentor Growth Programme for Lisburn and Castlereagh businesses
Local businesses can access essential business knowledge, expertise and impartial advice
Lisburn and Castlereagh City Council’s Mentor Growth Programme enables local businesses to access essential business knowledge, expertise and impartial advice.
The programme covers areas including sales and marketing development, strategic planning, digital marketing, branding and financial management through one-to-one mentoring, signposting support, workshops and networking opportunities.
Benefits of participation include:
- flexible tiered support offering up to 30 hours of free tailored mentoring
- impartial advice to support business growth and sustainability
- help to develop and grow into new markets
- increase in profitability and job creation opportunities
- access to free workshops and webinars
Eligible businesses must be based in the Lisburn and Castlereagh City Council area, employ less than 50 people and should not be an Invest NI client company.
First published 12 May 2022