Property and Capital Gains Tax

Please note: Capital Gains Tax guidance from HM Revenue & Customs can be found on the GOV.UK website. We provide links to the key information below.

Tax when you sell property
Work out your gain and pay your tax on buy-to-let properties, business premises, agricultural and farm buildings, and inherited property