Recovering assets of a dissolved company

How to contact the Crown Solicitor for Northern Ireland


If you have any questions about what happens to a dissolved company's assets, or any aspect of bona vacantia, the Crown Solicitor's Office should be able to help.

You can write to the Crown Solicitor at the following address:

Crown Solicitor for Northern Ireland
Royal Courts of Justice
Chichester Street

Alternatively, you can contact the Crown Solicitor's Office on Tel 028 9054 2555.

  • Crown Solicitor's Office
    028 9054 2555